Elegance meets pragmatism in the Shenandoah Liquor Cabinet. Handcrafted with the traditional joinery you expect from heirloom furniture, designed with industrial & intentional inspiration for an up-to-date style. None of the void or wasted space of a traditional piece of bar furniture.
Each aspect of the Shenandoah Liquor Cabinet was purposefully crafted with:
• (5) hand shaped & curved front stemmed glass hangers to hold approximately (20) standard wine glasses.
• (3) individually reversible & fully adjustable shelves. Each shelf features a flat side for general shelf storage, and by simply flipping over will utilize (5) hand shaped & curved wine bottle/horizontal storage bottle dividers.
• 5” tall & full depth piston fit incidentals drawer to house any bar tools you may need to store.
• 155° no extrusion soft closing hinges for fully telescoping & flawless operation. Specifically, these hinges allow for a small footprint while maximizing the usable interior space.
• Dovetail joinery. Everywhere. The Shenandoah’s case is crafted with half blind dovetail joinery at its base, & sliding dovetails develop the 2” lipped work station & all internal dividing walls.
• Hand cut & tapered legs.
Pictured Shenandoah Liquor Cabinet measures 33”W x 36”T x 18”D, and is featured in walnut. Please allow 6-8 weeks from purchase to time of shipment, as each is meticulously handcrafted, one at a time.